Add probiotics for a healthy body. Probiotics can typically find in fermented foods. Such as curd, yogurt, kimchi, miso, pickles, some cheeses, fermented tea or kombucha. But most probiotic foods are processed foods that tend to contain relatively high amounts of sugar and sodium, so they should be eaten in moderation.
You should also eat prebiotics as well as prebiotics are probiotic foods. They are insoluble fiber can be found in many fruits and vegetables. Combined exposure may help increase the number of probiotics to be stronger and stronger. Prebiotics that many people may know include inulin, found in onions, garlic, and bananas.
Besides food We can get probiotics in supplement form. Such as probiotic supplements, in tablet, powder or liquid form to be safe.
Choose and use a probiotic product according to the following guidelines.
- Always consult your doctor and pharmacist before use. Especially people with underlying diseases During drug use, the elderly, children, pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
- Shop for a probiotic supplement certified by the Food and Drug Administration or the FDA. And should not buy products that claim to exaggerate their properties
- Choose a product that contains a wide variety of probiotics. Because each species has different properties Choosing a multivitamin supplement can improve many aspects of your health at once.
- Choose a probiotic supplement with live organisms. To increase the survival rate of intestinal infections As well as select strains of probiotic with intestinal adhesion properties. So that the infection dont expell from the body
- Choose a synbiotic that contains probiotics and prebiotics in the same tablet. This may help make probiotics stronger and more resistant to the environment when they enter the body and digestive tract.
- Choose a supplement that contains at least 10 billion probiotics because probiotics are sensitive to temperature and acids in the body. Which can cause the infection to die Therefore, it is important to focus on products that contain a large number of probiotics, increasing the chances of certain infections entering the body safely and securely.
- Choose supplements that are strong in packaging. No cracks or damage Provide a clear date of manufacture and expiration date.
- Keep the packaging in a suitable place. Away from sunlight and heat Because these factors can affect the health of the infection.