How to safely take immune supplements. While most immune supplements are safe if taken in reasonable amounts, But there are some precautions that consumers should be aware of. For your own safety.
- Because real bird’s nest has a high price Therefore, fake bird nests of similar shape and taste are produced throughout the stomach. It is made from agar, seaweed, white ear, nut flour or resin. This results in benefits that are not worth the price and may have a negative impact on the body if contaminated or allergic to these ingredients. Therefore, the reliability should considere before purchasing this product.
- Although there is still no research to show that How safe is Cordyceps for our body? But the recommended daily intake of Cordyceps is 1,000-1,300 milligrams.
- In general, consumers should consume 1-2 grams of Korean ginseng root per day. Also Korean ginseng extract at 200-400 milligrams per day. But may reduce the amount of Korean ginseng according to the need later
- Diabetics who use Korean ginseng or Korean ginseng products should check their blood sugar regularly. To prevent blood sugar levels from falling too low.
- Korean ginseng or Korean ginseng products may decrease the effectiveness of anticoagulants. Users of such drugs should always consult a doctor before taking this herb.
However, eating foods that support immunity alone may not be enough to fight contagious disease or other diseases, so we should eat five food groups. Drink plenty of clean water. Keep exercising Get enough sleep along with.