Tired easily? Have you ever felt tired even though you didn’t do anything? Frequent tiredness is a condition in which the body has less energy than usual that results in feeling tired. Not having energy Which may be caused by insufficient rest And when the body gets enough rest, it will feel better. Tiredness does not depend only on insufficient sleep. But there are also many other factors, such as mental health problems. Taking certain medications Or illness If you are tired for several weeks, it may be a sign that you have a health problem.
Causes of tiredness that comes from health problems
- Iron deficiency or anemia
- Lack of certain vitamins, such as vitamin B12 or vitamin D.
- Sleep apnea
- Hypothyroidism (Hypothyroidism)
- Certain types of infections, such as glandular fever
- Inflammation within the body
- Problems with energy metabolism or abnormal metabolism.
- Drinking too much caffeinated beverages
- Drinking too much alcohol
- Take certain medications, such as antidepressants, antihistamines, and pain relievers.
- Treating disease, such as chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- Eating certain foods on a regular basis, such as fried foods and desserts. Which will adversely affect your health in the long run
The danger signs of being easily tired are as follows.
- Sweat a lot at night
- Enlarged lymph nodes
- Severe headache
- An abnormally fast heartbeat
- Chest pain
- Shortness of breath
- Feeling like faint
- Severe abdominal, back, or pelvic pain
If you have any of the above symptoms Should urgently consult a doctor Which doctors will diagnose and treat according to the cause and nature of the symptoms of fatigue such as: –
- If you have symptoms of fatigue caused by hypothyroidism The doctor will prescribe thyroid hormone medication to compensate. Which the patient’s condition will improve and return to have energy again
- If you have symptoms of tiredness from anemia. The doctor will give you iron. For red blood cells to return completely And the symptoms of fatigue will subside