The poisonous “cigarette” is more dangerous than you think. We all know that “smoking” has a detrimental effect on the body. And cigarette smoke affects other people’s bodies as well. But there are still a lot of people who smoke, and the trend continues to rise. Smoking behavior At present, From the blame to the inhalation of the smoke. This can lead to many serious diseases.
What level of smoking is it? Called addictive
- Pumped is more volumes or smoke continuously for a long time
- Inability to quit or cannot control the amount of smoke
- Pumped in the same volume .
- If you don’t smoke for more than 3 days, your body that is nicotine deficient will experience nausea, vomiting, anxious headaches, irritability.
What toxins are contained in cigarettes?
In a single cigarette produces more than 4,000 chemicals, hundreds of which affect the function of many organs in the body and more than 60 are carcinogen , icincluding.
- Nicotine is a colorless oil-like substance. Causing addiction and heart disease
- Tar is a sticky liquid mist. Brown bitumen
- carbon monoxide It is the same gas that can eject from the exhaust pipe. This gas blocks the red blood cell’s oxygenation, causing smokers to receive at least 10-15% less oxygen, making their heart beat faster and more active.
- Hydrogen dioxide. Its causing a cough with phlegm and chronic bronchitis
- Nitrogen dioxide Causes of emphysema To destroy the distal bronchial lining and the alveoli
- Ammonia has a tissue irritating effect, causing stinging, stinging, nasal congestion, bronchitis.
- Cyanide commonly use as a rat poison.
- Formaldehyde, It is a substance that can use to embalm the body.
- Many flavoring agents whose effects on the body are not known.